Concremat HSEQ and Sustainability Policy
- Act in order that our clients, employees, partners and stakeholders have the certainty that we are a reliable, dynamic and technologically updated organization.
- Focus efforts on the continuous improvement and efficiency of the quality management system.
Systematically seek customer satisfaction, always aiming to meet the expectations of costs, deadlines and quality required.
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, with the commitment of continuous improvement and the compliance with legislation and standards related to Safety, Environment and Occupational Health.
- Define, in all actions, as an absolute priority the prevention of occupational diseases and accidents at work, taking into account the risks of the activities performed, establishing a ZERO accident target. All employees must be trained and committed to this goal.
- Pre-evaluate the direct and indirect impact on environment in the execution of our services in order to ensure that the environmental conditions will be respected and the impacts properly controlled.
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of environmental conditions and the prevention of pollution in our activities, taking into account the legislation and norms applicable to the environment.
- Promote the professional improvement and development of employees through by training people and teams, aiming for greater productivity and technological development.
- Integrate and disseminate sustainability in the company aiming to cover the three dimensions: environmental, economic and social.